Wednesday, June 29, 2011

bag of many faces

Here are some pictures of a new suitcase/travel bag that I dug out of a friend's basement:

On this side of the bag, there was only one eye.
one-eyed shiny face
 Two eyes. That's a little more normal. There's still that beautiful shine.
two-eyed shiny face
 Look how happy this one is! That's my cat in the background. His name changes all the time. It started out as Johnny Angel, then switched to Overtime, then Bravo, then Cuba, then Tab. There have been others, but I don't remember them.

Lately, I have been using the camera on my phone because it means that I don't have to use my camera cord every time I want to transfer my pictures. I can be extremely lazy. My phone has a decent camera, but it still couldn't take all the pictures I wanted of this bag. I will eventually use my real camera again. In the meantime, here's a picture of the rest of the cat:

No comments:

Post a Comment